- The Forum works to improve integrated transport systems in North Pembrokeshire which suit the needs of travellers using trains, buses, community transport, bicycles and feet!
- Our vision is that local people and visitors can travel to, from and within this beautiful rural area using alternatives to the private car.
- Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Member/Supporters.
- Forum members include individuals and families, chambers of trade, community and town councils, tourism businesses, community groups, as well as voluntary organisations.
- We communicate, through our monthly News Briefings, with hundreds of individuals in government, in bodies and organisations responsible for coordinating, delivering, using, funding and planning public transport, as well as walking and cycling networks.
Join Us If You Believe…
That sustainable transport can:
- Support economic and community life in rural communities
- Encourage visitors to explore, stay and return to this beautiful area
- Help protect the unique environment of North Pembrokeshire
Membership fees help the Forum
- To carry out research and share information
- To identify problems and propose solutions to improve public transport systems.
Call for Feedback
- Please tell us about your experiences and your ideas about transport. Information from travellers and would-be travellers helps us to work for improved transport systems.
- Convincing information from members of the public can help to make a difference!
Send your comments and/or queries to the Forum Secretary:
By post: 2 Hill Terrace, Fishguard SA65 9LU, or
By email: email@example.com
June 2019 News Briefing now available
Download from the News Briefings page and read about:
Ferries & Fishguard Harbour: The Ports, Past and Present project
National Assembly – Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee:
Inquiry into the future of Transport for Wales
Training for Bus Drivers: Update on Customer Focus Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Training
Please click on the map below to see the area we cover.