The North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website: www.nptf.co.uk (Our Site) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here.
This Policy applies only to your use of Our Site. Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Are My Rights?
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. We do not use your personal data in this way.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
Our Site may place and access certain first-party Cookies on your computer or device.
First-party Cookies are those placed directly by Content Management System and are used only by us.
Cookie Name: ASPSESSIONID#
Cookie purpose description: to preserve users state across page requests. This is set by the content management system which we use from The Solutions Factory, see their Service Provider Policy.
By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device.
The third-party Cookies we use are Statistic cookies for Google Analytics, which help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously
Cookie Name: _ga
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID th at is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site.
Cookie Name: _gat
Cookie purpose description: Used by Google Analytics to control request rate
Cookie Name: _gid
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
The third-party Cookies we use are for Cookie Consent, which draws your attention to this policy.
Cookie Name: _atuvc and Cookieconsent_status and _cfduid
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/;
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy.
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Contact The Secretary for any further information.
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum,
2 Hill Terrace, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, SA65 9LU
Telephone: 01348 874217
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes. Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date. This Policy was last updated on 17th July 2019.